In the third chapter of Paul’s letter to the Philippians, he gives us five habits we can practice that will nurture our happiness –
- Every day: relax in God’s grace.
- Remember what matters most.
- Get to know Jesus better.
- Review where we need to grow.
- Forget what can’t be changed, and
focus on the future.
Paul says - “For my determined purpose, is that I may know Christ – that I may progressively become, more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving, and recognising, and understanding Him more strongly and more clearly ...” Philippians 3:10